We all love to own a dog as it has proved to be man’s most loyal and best buddy but it must be kept in mind that a dog is not a human and must be taught certain decorum because it has to stay in the human community. Training a dog with a leash is makes it quite handy and easy for the owner to manage his or her pet.
Comprehending a Leash
A leash is basically a rope-like object that is fastened around the neck of the animal, especially when you are going out with it. This will not allow your dog here and there because of the remote of its control: the leash is in your hand. Leashes that can be directly tied to the collar of the dog are also available. With a leash in your hand, your dog will obey you and you can keep an eye on it.
Breeds of Dog Leash
Not one but various types of leashes are available in the market in order to suit the needs of the dog. You can choose them, in accordance with your specifications. Some of them are mentioned below:
- Metal or chain leash
- A leash made out of cotton webbing
- Nylon leash
- Leather leash
- Corded leash
- Small length tab leashes
- Length webbing leashes of an extended length
How will leash training aid you in training your cur?
- Leave a dog open and you’ll find it totally disappeared from your sight and it is also necessary to let it go in the open. Confused about what to do? Well, the leash is here at your service. Tie it around the neck of your dog and keep its control in your hands. Hence the fear of it going missing will subside.
- It appears much uncivilized to let the dog go about roaming in any social set-up. Tying up a dog with a leash and then roaming around with it will appear to be quite sophisticated.
- It is the best way to keep the dog out of the reach of any potent thing. With the dog tied on to the leash that you are holding in your hand, will enable you keep your dog protected, especially from the dangerous street dogs that might attack it on seeing it.
- It is better to teach a dog to learn to walk with the help of leash. A leash will be of great help to the little dog who is learning to walk as he can hold on to the leash if he is toppling over again and again.
Thus,leash training a dogis a better option in order to train and control your dog simultaneously.